Tanner finally got to try out his new bow and arrow! Everyday when Adam would leave for work, he'd ask if he was going to go make money to buy him an arrow. Well, all that work finally paid off! We took Tanner just up the street from our place to do some target shooting. He was actually really good for it being his first time every going out! Adam of course hit the target just about every time, but I must say, Tanner and myself held our own out there!!
Troy, on the other hand, was perfectly content smelling the sunflowers and roaming the streets! Him and I took a nice long walk up and down the street while Tanner and Dad did their shooting. I sure love how Troy loves the outdoors so much. Of course, just as I was getting into the groove of picture taking, the camera's batteries died! I really need to remember to always carry a spare set on me... you can never have too many pictures right?!
Can you find our little pee wee?!
No comments:
Post a Comment