Monday, January 23, 2012

This looks like fun!

Over at House of Smiths I saw this fun idea!


As you might have already figured out, I didn't quite get my list done (below). I'd still like to eventually do that list, but I suppose the time in which I wanted to do it was a touch too short. So! New deadline:

50 Fun Things to do before December 31st the start of 2013!
  1. Drink hot cocoa (with marshmallows!)
  2. Build a fire and roast smores
  3. Color a "snowy" picture
  4. Go sledding
  5. Visit Santa
  6. Cut out snowflakes
  7. Sing a Christmas carol.. or two
  8. Make a snow angel
  9. Build a snowman
  10. Drink apple cider
  11. Bake cookies
  12. Cuddle under a warm blanket
  13. Go to the pumpkin patch
  14. Have a camp out (in the living room) with Dad
  15. Have a camp out with Mom
  16. Play board games
  17. Have a face painting party
  18. Take a picture in our costumes
  19. Go to the Red Barn for a treat
  20. Take a family picture
  21. Shovel snow
  22. Do some snow painting
  23. Make a popcorn garland
  24. Set up Christmas decorations
  25. Watch a holiday movie
  26. Make goodies for a neighbor
  27. Learn the meaning of Christmas.. sadly I've never really sat my children down to do this before
  28. Make bird feeders
  29. Surprise someone with a handmade card
  30. Go out to lunch
  31. Go bowling
  32. Finger paint
  33. Cut out sugar cookies
  34. Draw a simple family tree
  35. Make a snow globe (these are so cute!)
  36. Make sock puppets
  37. Make a treasure map
  38. Make snowman popsicle sticks
  39. Make a no-sew scarf
  40. Drink eggnog
  41. Go ice skating
  42. Make a Christmas wreath
  43. Make a puzzle
  44. Read a holiday book from the library
  45. Homemade donuts
  46. Homemade cinnamon rolls
  47. Make snowman pancakes
  48. Eat a hot fudge sundae
  49. Donate a toy
  50. Hug someone
Wow, so that's like 22 out of 50? I was getting tired just reading all of those again. Here's to another go at it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment