Monday, February 27, 2012

"Mean White Duck"


We went to feed the ducks yesterday. It was freezing so I wanted to snap a few pics and sit in the warm car with Penelope. The fellas, however, wanted to fish (Adam), chase ducks, throw rocks into the lake, check out the scenery.... Everything was fun until this stinkin' goose tried to attack Troy and I. I was in heels, of course, and this goose saw me as an easy target. Poor Troy got scared to death when it ran after us. I was honestly scared too. Adam thought it was all pretty amusing. Troy now tells us over and over how the "mean white duck" chased him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Lord they are EVERYWHERE!!! Killer ducks. You all thought it was so funny when they tried to kill me but now you know how true it all is! Poor Troy.

    ReplyDelete