Saturday, March 31, 2012

Penelope's Quiet Book

After countless hours, Penelope's Quiet Book is finally done! And she loves it! 


she can feel different textures on this page

on the ballerina slipper, the "jewels" can be shaken around under the vinyl

the buttons were by far the biggest headache since i wanted to make sure they DID NOT come off. lots of gluing and heavy stitchin' done on those bad boys!

the Mommy and Baby elephant page :)

the butterfly's wings lift up and the clouds are nice and fluffy with velvet ribbon as the rain

her little mirror with satin fabric and her "doll" with a head full of yarn!

(sigh..) and more buttons, because they're fun!

I've started on Troy's now! His is so fun!! I can't wait to finish it and show you all!

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented! You make me so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks Awesome Tera! I wish I was more like you in the "starting and finishing a craft" area! I can't wait to see what you have for Troy's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome!! You have so much talent!

    ReplyDelete