The day before Halloween we headed to the pumpkin patch and were so excited to see the new slide they put in. We topped the patch off with a scoop of yummy ice cream afterwards.
After all the work I put into making Jack "The Pumpkin King" for Troy he ripped off his eyebrow before I could even take a picture.
Troy's, Penelope's, Tanner's
Tanner got to make crafts and decorate cookies at his class party.
We finished the night with trick or treating!
Troy was so dirty all day. Yep, his face looked like that, covered in chocolate and who knows what else, all day long.
Thanks Nana and Papa for our annual Haunted Houses!
















You guys look so good! You must be one tough Wonder Woman to fight villains with flip flops! Very cute Halloween family you all make. Great job on the pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love all of your costumes. I think Adam's ET is hillarious. Looks like you guys had an great Halloween. :)
ReplyDelete