Wednesday, August 20, 2014

First Day of School : Nebraska

The boys had their first day of school this past Monday! Both were very excited for the big day. All three kiddos looked so cute!

Penelope is still at home with Mommy, but of course needed her backpack and lunch box (I think it's a jewelry box, Gramie sent her, but she likes it better as a lunch box).

We also live only a couple blocks from school so we're able to walk to and from each day.



 



Tanner had a really good first day from start to finish. Troy's first day started out rough. He spent a good chunk of the morning sitting on his teacher's lap with his hands over his face, but from what I hear, the rest of day went better. He told me he loved his lunch and he "made 6 friends"! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe they have grown so much. So handsome and cute. I have been thinking about you guys a lot lately. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete