Friday, October 31, 2014

Hastings Halloween 2014

Happy Halloween from our little family to yours!
This was a pretty easy costume year for us. Troy's costume was a costume I bought after last year's Halloween for the kids' dress up. Tanner came up with his own costume with things already in his closet and Penelope's costume I was able to make with materials I already had in my sewing stash.




Our church Trunk-or-Treat Penelope met Elsa and was in heaven!! She followed her around all night and would stand an inch away from her and smile and wave :) Elsa was so happy that Penelope loved her costume so much.

I made Penelope's witch skirt too long, so by the end of the night it was ripped like crazy from her tripping over it. It was done. Thankfully, though, Auntie Morgan sent us an Elsa costume just in time for Halloween. It is the most perfect gift Nell has ever gotten! It sings the Let It Go song and lights up. Check out that little girl's smile!


Tanner was in the mood to be a football player Halloween night, so again, he gathered all these things from his closet and we were ready to go! 




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Other things that have been happening here in Hastings:

1. It's been getting cold enough to break out the new coat I got her! She looks so cute!

2. Adam built Troy and Penelope bunk beds! We LOVE how they turned out!! 

3. We have loved having Sister Missionaries in our ward and we've especially loved these two young ladies that are serving. Sister Frisina, left. Sister Wilson, right.

We were soooooo excited to have Sister Wilson in our area during her birthday so we of course had to bake her a cake and throw up the birthday wreath :)

We were also so excited to have these ladies in our area when Sister Frisina was finishing her mission and heading back home. We had a little going away dinner for her :)

4. Penelope sure looks cute ALL THE TIME! This particular day I just had to take a picture.. I told Adam she looked like a little secretary!
All in all, we're really enjoying this new adventure in Hastings! 
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So glad to see all your beautiful faces. I've been thinking about ya! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete