Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Our New Arrival

Final pregnancy picture with baby 4! This pregnancy did not "fly by" like I thought it would.. we were all so anxious for baby to arrive!
I want to note that i wore this shirt constantly because it was nice and stretchy.. no one (I'm talking to you honey..) mentioned that it was see-through :( This picture was taken before church :(

Adam thought it would be fun to let baby's gender remain a surprise until birth.. I'll admit that it wasn't until the last few weeks before our arrival date that I started really liking the fact it was a surprise! The curiosity killed me!
We made a boy and girl banner to send to everyone once we knew.. the girl won out! 
Baby Lydia Laine arrived June 26th!
7 pounds 1 ounce . 20 inches . 7:34am

The kids (especially Penelope) made tons of artwork for Lydia's arrival! Above is the first picture Penelope drew of our growing family! All 6 of us :)

So grateful for our ward family, The Perry's watched all three kiddos overnight so Dad and Mom could make the early morning rise to the hospital for our scheduled c-section! After Mom and baby were all situated in their room, Dad brought the older siblings to meet their new sister. They were in awe!



Lydia seemed to love her bath in the hospital, but doesn't really like her baths at home ;)

Out of all the kids, Troy asks to kiss and hold Lydia the most. He is most fascinated by her tiny feet and is constantly asking if he can see them :)

The kids made "Welcome Home" posters that were hung in the kitchen to welcome baby!

Tanner tells me all the time, "I can't believe we have a baby!"

We sure love our little Lydie!!

Look at how big this girl of ours is! She is absolutely beautiful!!

The kids loved the fireworks here in Hastings! They really go all out here! I couldn't get over how loud the fireworks were too... Once the sun went down, the kids also had a blast catching fireflies, which are EVERYWHERE at night. We had a great 4th celebrating with Aunt Morgan and Uncle Joe who came to visit us and meet baby :)



1 comment:

  1. I love her. Your kids were cracking me up! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete