Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The past year with Lydia!

Lydia has been part of our lives for over a year now! How is that possible?! 
From the moment we found out a new, little one would be joining our family, we have been overjoyed. She is the happiest, little girl. She eats great and has definitely earned her nickname (thanks to Daddy) Spitty Lydie. Out of all our babies, she spits up the most!... and needs lots and lots of baths. She's four months old now and her hair is finally starting to grow back :) She's been sleeping through the night for the past two months (thank goodness! we were blessed with another Tanner baby!)
I didn't post many pictures of the growing belly as it was all happening, but of course, once it's gone I miss it. It was a great 10 months of growing our little Lydie Bug and we're so glad she chose to be part of our family!


Auntie Morgan gave Lydia her sweet owl. We're taking pictures each month to see her grow next to it!

2 comments:

  1. I had a mild stroke when I read your title. I thought it meant that Lydia was a year old and I couldn't believe it, or that I had never got to meet her. Phew. I still can't believe she is four months already. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Your "mild stroke" cracked me up! Miss you girlie! Hopefully it won't be too long before you get to meet her and we get to go bumming again!

      Delete