Monday, September 5, 2011

Ready for school.. a couple years early

This little guy sure loves school buses. He was so excited to get his picture taken in front of one the other day at Tanner's school :)


I've been going through all the files I've saved over the past year on my computer and deleting all the ones that I'm sure I'll probably never do... or at least the ones that I know won't get done anytime soon. Over 700 files I deleted!! Yes, I agree, I'm a little obsessed with my craft finding! I've decided most all of my crafts are on hold (except for the ones I've found for this Halloween and Christmas) for awhile. Come the first of the year I'm going to focus on sewing! I love sewing and seeing all the different fabric and patterns, I've found, makes me so incredibly happy! Check out all the amazing quilts I've found (a lot of them found here):

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness little Troy looks so small next to that big bus! How cute!

    ReplyDelete