I can't believe it's already September! Only a week away from Tanner turning SIX!
I can't believe it was six years ago that we had him. He's so grown up!! Why am I so excited for September??! 22 more days until it's officially fall and time to start the holiday projects I have planned! I love all holidays. I have so much fun finding fun projects
(such as goodies to bake and decorations to make) for us to put together for each of them. I'm so excited for this Halloween. I can't wait to get started on making the kids' costumes
(I'm still undecided on whether or not Adam and I should dress up). I look forward to our trip to the pumpkin patch (the hay ride, the picking of our pumpkins, the pictures!!) I'm so excited that we have a new addition for this holiday and this Halloween will be her first! I absolutely love fall. This time of year is my favorite because so much happens! I start getting ready for Halloween, Adam gets ready for the hunting season, we'll start preparing for Thanksgiving and our trip to Pueblo, we'll start making (and finishing) handmade Christmas presents, then will come the decorating for Christmas, then the shopping! So much going on!! Here's a list of ideas for the month of October
(again, here's just a list. Now, stay tuned to find out what all actually gets made!):
What are your kids dressing up as this year? Ours:
Are we really getting on a schedule?! Yes... sort of... now I'm not sure. I thought we were finally getting Penelope on more of a sleep schedule, but last night kind of proved me wrong. She's quite the night owl. And I can currently hear her waking and searching for food. (Yawwwwn.. I'm so tired) Here's some cute CHUNKY pictures I took of her the other day. Her chunky-ness makes me happy!
That's our pretty girl!
Little Penelope is so beautiful! Love those chunky cheeks and pretty little lips of hers. All your babies have such pretty lips and are so gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDelete