Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Three Weeks

Was it really three weeks ago, that little Penelope Jane first entered the world?! I knew this would happen. I've witnessed this twice before and I don't like it one bit. She's growing and changing right before our eyes. She's almost a month old and before I know it, she'll be a year and then starting Kindergarten just like her big brother! We decided to take some pictures of the kiddos (because you know, pictures are my favorite!). Daddy was called into work last minute, so Mom had to handle the chaos herself. We'll have to take some more when Dad is home.. I really want some with him and the kids and myself with them too. Happy three weeks, Penelope Jane :)


1 comment:

  1. How nice it is to be so big that you are able to hold your little sister so easily. Troy is looking ever so proud that he too does such a bang up job! Penelope might have a different outlook on it though.:) I wish I could see them more often. I do love your babies.

    ReplyDelete