My mom and sister came to spend some time with us before and after baby's arrival. We played games and visited, and I laughed harder than I've laughed in a long time. I really had so much fun with them and Tanner and Troy were so excited to have Nana and Auntie visiting. (click on pictures to enlarge them)
Opening boxes full of baby goodies! Penelope was spoiled before she even entered the world!
Tanner and Troy's bed was turned into a fort for the majority of Nana's visit. Her and Auntie took turns sleeping with the boys and playing pretend!
It had been awhile since Auntie and the boys had hung out and gotten the chance to play. They loved her playful/crazy side!
One of the last pictures we took of the belly! (It's been awhile since my sis and I have taken a picture together too.) I love the outfit Penny wore home from the hospital. Sadly, that's the only picture we got of her in her "leaving the hospital" outfit.
Uncle Joe and Uncle Kevin were very excited to meet their niece! I couldn't get over how grown up my brothers are looking! Joe looked so much older and little Kevin is finally growing! ;)
And of course Papa was able to calm and soothe Penelope when needed... he's always had a way with little babies :)
The boys were super excited Papa was coming to visit. They had a blast showing him their tricks and playing and being goofy with him.
I'm so glad my mom, Dave, sister and brothers got to come visit! We can't wait to see them all again!! We love and miss you all


















No comments:
Post a Comment