Today has been one of those days. I'm exhausted (Pen didn't finally fall asleep until 1:00 am), grouchy, emotional, and did I mention grouchy.
(Using the term grouchy is sooo not the equivalent of what I've been like today.) Troy and Penelope have also shared similar feelings today. Troy decided to skip out on lunch. Sometimes a nap is top priority. Penelope has needed to be held a lot. Held, nursed, and cuddled. Tanner is soaking today up. Since no one has felt much like playing, he's been watching movie after movie. He loves it. He thoroughly enjoys the boob tube. I wish the Mr. was home today. I'd greatly enjoy one of his hugs right about now. I think we all would.
Once Troy wakes up, I promised the boys Craft Time. My mom brought a bunch of goodies on her visit, so we're going to put them to good use and make up a master piece. I'll be sure to post pictures.
Here's to hoping craft time and the rest of today goes a little more smoothly and tear free...
A piece of exciting news (for me at least):
It fits again! I haven't worn my wedding ring for months, all thanks to evil water weight, but it's officially back on! p.s. I weighed myself today and I'm down 21 pounds. Only 11 more to go and we're back at pre-baby weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment