Monday, November 7, 2011

11.7.11 A pretty random post

Miss Penelope has been up a lot more. Not grumpy or fussy. Just very content. Her favorite spot to be? Lying on her boppy in the living room, checking everything out. She is such a good baby. Did you realize that our little girl is just two days away from being three months?! It makes me sad. No matter how hard I try to stop it, she keeps getting older. She's been waking more often at night to eat, but she's growing, so that makes sense. She's absolutely in love with her big brother Tanner. Pretty much terrified of her big brother Troy. And fascinated with that furry dog that keeps trying to lick her toes. As soon as she hears Mom talk she's up looking around for her food. And her Daddy is her love. He's the only one that gets her to blush and laugh like crazy.

My motivation to do anything and everything is gone. Zip. Zilch. Not here. On laundry day, the couch usually starts off with a small mound {of clean clothes} like the one below and slowly gets bigger and bigger. It will sit there for a few days {getting closer and closer to the next cleaning day} until I finally decide they should probably get folded and put away.

I did, however, work up the energy to pull out every bit of my sewing stuff to start on Christmas projects. I have a bunch of goodies lined up for the boys for the holiday. {It's my favorite time of year!} Thank goodness for my crock pot. Between Blogger, Pinterest, and sewing, if it wasn't for that crock pot, my family wouldn't ever be fed dinner.

Some more Penelope news: Yes, she is the topic of conversation most days. I get a lot of comments like "Look at those cheeks! She's not missing any meals!" Well, it turns out, she has been missing meals! I was telling Adam that she seems to be hungry all the time, even right after nursing. So, last night, after her fussing and crying, I decided to fix her a bottle of formula. That hit the spot! She gobbled it up, didn't even hesitate. I was so happy I figured out what she needed, but a little bummed I'm not supplying enough for her.
Trying to take a picture of of me feeding her. Not an easy task!

That's all the news for now! Hopefully something exciting will start happening around here!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is getting so big and beautiful. That little Troy just loves his little sister! You can definitely tell he loves the outdoors. He is so tan. I cannot wait to see everyone! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say how much I love looking at all your pictures of you and your three beautiful children!! It makes me smile! :) I am so happy for you, Tera. What a wonderful family you have.

    ReplyDelete