Tuesday, November 1, 2011

trunk or treat

I LOVE my boys so very much!

Little Caleb is so adorable. I'm forever wanting to squeeze those little cheeks!

Logan is absolutely ornery and I LOVE IT!

Braxton reminds me a lot of Tanner and him and Tan get along great. He's such a sweet boy.

This is Tanner's favorite costume so far. He loved wearing his ninja costume all day long!

Troy loved his "stach". He pointed it out to everybody!

Trunk or treating was a blast with Ryan and Jessica and their little kiddos. It was a perfect ending to a terrific day! 

2 comments:

  1. These are the cutest bunch of trick - o - treaters ever! They looked like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I looove these pics!! Thanks for sharing them with me. Your costumes turned out so great. Thanks for letting us go with you guys!

    ReplyDelete