Monday, December 12, 2011

I have internet again!!!

I haven't been able to post in forever! But, no worries, we had internet again and I'm finally back on blogger! I need to catch up on all the blog news (and see what's going on with pinterest!). Here's a summary of what's been going on.
Penelope and Easton finally got to meet!  Little girlie is a full month older than little stud man, but he's a nice sturdy boy and growing good, so without knowing, you probably wouldn't realize she's an older woman! p.s. I made those wicked cute ties for Mr. Easton! He's going to look so darn cute in them!

I was super terrible about pulling out my camera during our trip to Pueblo, so I don't have many pictures. We did get a few cute pictures of Nana with the kiddos.

And Papa with the kids too!

Adam and I got dolled up from Chinese food and a Redbox movie :)

And lastly, I took the kids to see Santa!!!

Wow! That was REALLY summarizing the past month up, but there you have it!

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at your children. They are such happy beautiful little people. You and Adam look good. What a pretty daughter I have. Santa looked good too!

    ReplyDelete