Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baptism

It's official :)

Friday evening I officially became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was a perfect evening. My mom got the chance to be there and I had so many others there to support me. I hope to remember that night for forever.

Elder Perez (left) and Elder Rodriguez 

Morgan Kinyon (opening prayer), Stephanie Morgan (closing prayer), Me, and Jessica Sharp (talk on the Holy Ghost)
All ladies did a fabulous job and I was so honored and grateful to have them there with me.

I love this man so much.

One of my favorite brother-in-laws, Scott, gave such a wonderful talk on Baptism and my one-and-only father-in-law performed my confirmation the following Sunday. 

Look at how grown my family is! My kids are getting so big. That's a good lookin' bunch right there!

2 comments:

  1. this is an awesome little family and we just love Tera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!! You look so happy :)
    You have such a beautiful family, Tera. You are truly blessed! <3
    The Lord is so good!!

    ReplyDelete