Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tanner's First Day of 1st Grade

Troy wanted so badly to go to school with Tanner. He got a backpack too.




here it comes!



A little nervous and hesitant, Tanner wasn't sure about the bus when it finally arrived. However, he climbed onto it, without looking back and sat at the second window. His bus driver seems really nice. I told him if he was nervous to sit towards the front near the driver. He told us when he got home that all the kids try to sit towards the front because it smells like a dead animal in the back. That just made me laugh :)


After Tanner rode away was when Troy and I broke down. Of course, I start balling, "How is he already in the first grade and riding the bus?!" and Troy starts balling, "I want my Tanner back!" The first day was a bit rough for us, but we made it.

after school...

Tanner running off the bus towards home! As you can see, he had a great day!



We sure missed our Tanner Nicholas, but are so glad he loves 1st Grade!

He told us that buying his lunch and taking the bus were both awesome and he wants to do it everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited Tanner had a great first day of school. His brother and sister really love him and look up to him. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete