It really has been forever since I've posted.
Gramie Larsen has requested pictures of the kids and since I don't really participate on Facebook, I suppose I should give this blog a little love again.
We've moved. I'm sure everyone knows this, but for my record, this is about when it all went down and we moved back to Pueblo, CO. Where it all first began :)
We are living in our very own home and we love it! The single family home life really does suit us, like we were sure it would.
We're in the process of making some improvements/adjustments, but as soon as we have some fun AFTER pics, I'll post them here.
Tanner has adjusted beautifully to his new school. He's already made a ton of friends and is doing so good in school. We've noticed he has a boat load more homework each night here, but he doesn't mind. Seriously, as much as the child gripes to go to school, he LOVES it and the all the homework :)
Troy is pretty good. His energy is still running high, but I am noticing a new found maturity level in him. He looks out for Penelope more and helps me clean and cook. Of course this would happen.. right before he's about to head off to kindergarten he decides to be the best little helper ever :(
I've tried working with him on his letter/number recognition but he just won't have it. I think he's ready for the big league though. He's so excited to soon be riding the bus to and from school with Tanner. Kindergarten here is all day, but the school weeks are only Mon. through Thursday.
Penelope is great! No go on the potty training. She has noooo desire. She has so many accidents that I end up giving up. The plan is to start trying again this Spring.
Adam's new job has been a big adjustment. Period. Hopefully there will be some flare to add to that statement within the next couple months.
Like I said, we've been busy making this house Our Home. We're also trying to stay dedicated to working out and keeping this bodies of ours in better shape. Adam wakes me up soooo early though to work out. I am very grumpy. Very unmotivated. And very tired. But, for the first time in a long time, I'm up in time to see the sunrise.
I will do my best to keep pictures coming occasionally, but I may need to be reminded to do so.



Hi Tera! Ellen here. I still check out your blog from time to time. I'm glad a happened to see it today because now I see that you're back in pueblo! It's fun to see your sweet family grow. It looks like you're not on Facebook anymore, but if you'd ever like to catch up, here's my email: ellen.thompson25@gmail.com I'm still in Denver, but we head down there pretty often. It'd be great to see you sometime!
ReplyDelete