Friday, February 7, 2014
Somebody's already found herself on the naughty list.....
It's only February and this little girl is already working hard at driving her mama crazy. Trust me, this little girlie gets into ev-ery-thing!!! This is just one of the many things I've caught on camera.
Penelope decided to paint. She painted some wood she found downstairs.. a few brush strokes to the floor.. a little splash of color on our treadmill.. and just a smidgen of turquoise to her toes, hands and face. Mom, however, was most stressed about the grey leggings.. weird.
She knew she was in trouble, but thankfully nothing too important was touched with the brush, so all worked out in the end.. and Nellie got a bath. For the third time that day.
After the bath..
I decided the do needed a little freshening up. (Did I mention that last week Nellie decided to cut her own hair?? I found quite a bit on the bathroom floor, but thank goodness couldn't tell where she had cut it from.)
We LOVE our little, ornery cheese ball soooooo much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment