I thought I was very much ready for school start up, until it did.
We woke nice and early. Dressed, fixed our hair, made lunches, took pictures... and then it was time for our first day.
We took Tanner to his class first (down the red hall ;). I could tell he was very nervous and hesitant, and those darn 5th graders just seem so big! :) but he was very brave.
Troy was next to go to his classroom (down the green hall). Our poor little guy is just like his Mom! Scared to death of school and super emotional!
Nellie was last (down the yellow hall) and was too nervous to walk through the kids to hang her backpack under her cubby, but was fine to sit in her desk, kiss mom goodbye and start coloring!
Mom was doing great, mostly because I was so focused on how much I was sweating while carrying Lydia... but then a teacher said to me, "Hang in there Mama, it's ok!" And the waterworks hit me... hard. ;) I can't wait to hear how their first day went.
And because I like to torture myself, I had to pull up past year's school pictures...
2012 : 2013 : 2014 : 2016
This is Tanner's last year of Elementary School! He's growing up to be such a wonderful person. And so dang handsome!
The kiddos on their first day of school!
Lydia and Troy look exactly alike in this picture!!







No comments:
Post a Comment