Sunday, August 7, 2016

Playing in the Rain : Lydia's 1st Haircut : RAWR Quietbook

Every time it rains here in SC, this is how it is. Every. Time. It's awesome!
This is the view from our porch. Troy waited all day, in his swimming trunks, for it to rain. When it finally did, the kids were out playing in it!






This little girl's hair has been driving me crazy!! It's always in her eyes and I was finally able to talk Dad into trimming it. SO. MUCH. BETTER! However, she was VERY angry that Dad held her down so I could cut it. They're slightly crooked ;) since I was having to go so fast!

p.s. Thank you Grandpa Dan and Grandma Judy for her cute dress! She's worn it the past two Sundays to church!

And of course, I love me a good comparison picture between Nellie and Lydie!
Penelope was 2 years at her first bang cut, Lydia 13.5 months.

My latest quietbook creation for Lydia's friend Michael. He's two weeks younger than Lydia and so this was his birthday present :)

No comments:

Post a Comment