It has been so great that Tanner has recently taken a liking to coloring. This boy has never really liked to sit by himself for too long and color or draw. Now that he's a school boy, however, he LOVES to draw pictures and glue pictures together. Mostly, he colors pictures for Auntie Morgan. Never for his mommy. That's ok, though, at least he's keeping busy. Troy loves to color too, but after awhile it ALWAYS seems to get out of hand. I decided that it would be great to give Troy WASHABLE markers and just let him have a hay day with them and not worry about the mess afterwards... they're washable right?? Wrong!! Those crayola people are no longer testing their products because his pants stained horribly and I had to scrub those hands and arms like crazy to get that marker off! Oh well, I got some cute pictures of the boys together!
Gosh, isn't that the most ornery face you've ever seen?!!
He was quite concerned by the mess he had made.
He knows he's cute and thinks he can get away with anything!
Oh Troy! I sure hope that came off the floor easier than your clothes. I am so proud of you to step up like a little man and take responsibility or did you blame it all on Tanner. Tanner I just want to know why you never send Nana anything anymore!!!! Love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteTalk about false advertising! That stinks! Bright side: You got some really cute pics :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, my cute little nephews! By the way, I have your cd ready, I just need to get my butt in gear and mail it :)
ReplyDelete