Troy has FINALLY learned a new word!! And the winning word is??? (Drum Roll!!!)....
POO-POO
Yeah.
Troy's first word was Dada (his favorite person in the world!). It was only a few weeks ago that he learned how to say Mama, and oh boy, my heart melts every time I hear it! He knows pretty much everything we tell him and he's learned many new animal sounds, which crack us all up to hear, but it wasn't until tonight that he spoke his 3rd word! I thought I smelt something rancid and so I asked the same question that I ask him every time I smell a stink, "Troy, do you have poo-poo?" He repeated, "POO-POO!!!" And then started laughing. Every time we ask him now to say it he starts cracking up and in-between his chuckles he'll say "poo-poo". At least he's speaking more!!!
Too cute! Yay Troy!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! What a funny little boy!
ReplyDelete