Sunday, October 31, 2010

All the Kiddos!


These kids are so cute together! We were all so excited to see Toby and Scout in their super adorable costumes! Their mommy did an excellent job in making them! Troy wasn't in the mood to take anymore pictures (his mom had a camera in front of him just about every minute this past week!). I still can't get over how stinkin' cute little Scout looked in her Daisy Duck costume... and I LOVED Toby's Minnie ears :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what cute little trick-o-treaters. I think I cannot wait to do some serious squeezing of little people. Those girls are perfect. I don't think I have ever seen such a cute Daisy Duck. Troy looks a little tuckered. Tanner and Toby are just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, What fun pictures! I LOVE how your costumes turned out! You did such an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete