Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Daughter: The Model

I understand that many of you might think that "throwing" your child into modeling is wrong and premature to what their wishes may be (and trust me, I used to be a parent who thought this way), but when you have a daughter as adorable and as photogenic as ours, you can't help but share her talents with the world!!! I know.. I know.. she's ONLY two years old, but with her birthday being tomorrow, I decided that a perfect birthday gift from her mom and dad would be her first photo shoot! She's a natural!



Her adorable sweater is one that I made for her, not only for her birthday, but also for the cold weather that's coming our way!

She's our little Fashionista!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Goose is too cute! Happy Birthday Goose! Your family pics are adorable, but I must admit...Goose IS a NATURAL!!

    ReplyDelete