Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Is Finally Here!!

My favorite time of year has finally arrived and it makes me Oh SO Happy!! I'm so anxious to soon be starting on the boys' costumes.. I have to get them both done in time to send out pictures of them dressed up to all the grandparents and on Oct. 27th, Tanner's supposed to wear his costume to school! (We all look forward to him with his classmates dressed up!!) The boys and I also have a few desserts and goodies planned to bake, as well as a couple different crafts to make. Today we went into the mountains to capture some of the BEAUTIFUL fall colors and I think we got some really pretty pictures. Again, I LOVE this time of year and I really do love living in Utah and having such a beautiful view!






Arent's these beautiful pictures?! This is such a beautiful area! I love it, love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment