We were finally able to go into the mountains and take our family photos.. all thanks to my father-in-law and mother-in-law for working behind the camera! I think they turned out really good!!!!! Adam, myself, and the boys were all dressed in our fall attire and were prepared to smile big and get some good shots! Both boys were NOT in the mood to stand still for too long, so we weren't able to get too many of them by themselves, but I think we did good with what we got. And I finally have some recent pictures of just me and my beautiful husband! It's been forever since we've gotten a good picture of just the two of us together! Looking at these pictures makes me realize even more how beautiful my family of four really is. I love all my boys so much!
p.s. I really did try to pick out JUST my favorite, but there were a lot of pictures to choose from and well.... I had a LOT of favorites!!!
You all sure are one beautiful family. The boys look like little clones of their daddy and you are one sexy chick! Your hair looks great down. You must do it more often. I love the fact that every thing Tanner does Troy does as well. I can't wait to see you guys! Love Mom
ReplyDelete