Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3 year pictures

Alright family. These, yes these, are Troy's 3 year pictures. 
I've tried. We've tried. Over and over. And bottom line, our little Troy is a goof ball, on uppers.
He is the most difficult kid to take a "serious" picture of.
And he never sits still.
So, here you go! I'll try to have a picture to you as soon as possible... 
keep in mind, I don't move as fast as I  once did ;)






The grumpy face picture kills me! He had fallen off of the stage, that they have at the park, and how it all happened, made me burst out laughing. Yes, I'm that kind of mother ;) He did not think it was funny at all. Daddy was his new best friend through the rest of our picture taking!

I think this one is perfect for Grandpa Kenny!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Such cute pictures! you may not have caught a good serious picture, but you really captured his personality to a T!!! I live it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect! He is such a card. Soooo very handsome!

    ReplyDelete