I am so excited!! I completed my first 5k race today!
Tanner's school held the free race, and since it was free, I thought it would be a great start for me!
I have to admit, I was so nervous.
I didn't sleep at all last night and the entire time up until the race started, my whole body was shaking.
Once we got running I was good, though. My lungs burned the whole way, but overall I felt good!
Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited!!
Out of 52 people, I came in 8th.
Out of 29 women, I came in 3rd.
Time: 27:10
I have to admit, I was so nervous.
I didn't sleep at all last night and the entire time up until the race started, my whole body was shaking.
Once we got running I was good, though. My lungs burned the whole way, but overall I felt good!
Woo Hoo!! I'm so excited!!
Out of 52 people, I came in 8th.
Out of 29 women, I came in 3rd.
Time: 27:10
Troy was being a grump so he wouldn't look at the camera, but at least he was there!
Next race I'm going to make sure Adam is there!!



Wooohooo! You looked great! Very good form. I bet you kicked butt! Your boys are so handsome. That Tanner looked so proud to be with his mom.
ReplyDelete