Friday, June 15, 2012

City Park Rides

We had so much fun on the City Park rides!

Tanner was almost too cool to ride on the "kiddie rides" with Troy (or at least he thought so). He did everything he could to hold back his excitement (we could tell that he was really having a good time, even though he wouldn't admit to it)!

Once Troy warmed up, he had a blast!


Giving us a thumbs up!

I was shocked at how well Troy did on the roller coaster. I felt myself having a little anxiety (yes, I'm a wimp) but he was all for it!


Papa was awesome riding the rockets with Tanner...


I, however, was not so much. They made me sick and it was about at this moment I told the girl working I needed to get off... fast! ;)



this has been our trip so far.... plenty more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment