On our visit to Pueblo, we're making sure to try to see everyone! Grandpa Dan and Grandma Judy came to visit and got to see the little rascals in action! Grandpa sure gets a kick out of Troy and his ornery-ness!
Playing at Belmont Park was a blast! We did all the things I remember us doing when "us kids" were little. We had swinging, hands stands and cart wheel competitions. I rocked the hand stands but Morgan took 1st Place in back bends. I'm proud to say that ten years later I can still do a back bend. I can't really get up once down, but I can do it nonetheless!
Dave still gets everybody swinging high by running under them, and I am still terrified of it!
Penelope cracks me up with her bear crawl to avoid the grass as much as possible.
I absolutely love these pictures of Uncle Kevin with Tanner and Nellie! I don't know how I missed to get one with Troy though.






No comments:
Post a Comment