This past Friday (the 28th) Tanner had Pajama Day at Preschool and he had a blast!!! He told me on the way to school that he was also supposed to bring his pillow and favorite blanket. Uggggh. "Tanner, we've already left the house and I'm sure no one is going to bring a blanket and pillow with them to school." Well, every once in awhile I am wrong. It's rare, but occasionally it does happen! We walked into the classroom and I see every single kid with a pillow and blanket and I felt my entire body go dizzy. I hoped that Tanner wouldn't notice and so I casually sign him in and when I turn to look at him and tell him goodbye, he's balling! I felt terrible!!! Thankfully, his teacher planned on having a parent like me, so she brought extra blankets! That helped out a ton! Tanner also brought his new monkey that Grandpa Kenny and Grandma Judy bought him to lounge with!
much happier after Mrs. Jessie saved the day!
This is Tanner's best little buddy, Caleb. They are too stinkin' cute together, but from what I've seen, I think these two get together and make for a pretty ornery twosome!
Caleb and Tanner
I arrived to Tanner's classroom about 15 minutes early to get more pictures (you don't think I'd miss capturing Pajama Day do you???) and when I got there, all the kids were sitting quietly (except for Tanner....) on their blankets drinking hot chocolate! Tanner was sharing with the class how his mom is pregnant with one baby, not two. He told all of them how he and his mom both wish that she had two babies in her tummy, but there's still only one... That kid cracks me up! His teacher thinks he's quite a character and I'm sure the kids love this stories from home!
After hot chocolate, the class played a game where someone would sit in the front of the class with a blindfold, the teacher would then pick someone to take the toy from under the chair, everyone would then hide their hands behind their back and the person in the chair would go around the classroom trying to guess who had the toy. I remember playing games like this and all of the kids enjoyed it just as much as I did when I was their age!
Tanner and Allie both loved this game!
Tanner's turn!
Here are some of the boys in Tanner's class. They're quite the gang, aren't they?!!
Tanner, Mika, Henry, Kolby
No comments:
Post a Comment