Today has been rough for this pregnant lady. True story. This morning was hectic with the boys crying, screaming, fighting with one another. Everyone finally calmed down once Tanner and I played a little Wii. Then I took Tanner to school and came back home to a napping Troy. Relaxation time! Sadly, I wasn't tired enough to take a nap so I decided to surf the internet and watch television. Well, then it all started to hit me. I honestly feel like I'm 45 months pregnant! My back aches, I'm nauseous all the time, my calves and feet are retaining water like a sponge, my butt and legs cramp up!... it's terrible! So, anyways, with all of this hitting me at once those miserable people at Taco Bell show a commercial with this delicious looking burrito! Doesn't that look amazing?! Doesn't that make your mouth water??! I'm hoping that in the near future I'm able to fulfill my fantasy of chowing down on this beautiful creation!!
Thinking of this, helped to relieve some of the pain I was experiencing, but after thinking of eating that burrito for awhile, the idea of a side of curly fries popped into my head and I began to literally drool down the front of me! Sooooooo good! I've always loved fries but this is the first moment in time that I've ever wished I had an Arby's right next door... literally right next door.... And knew the owner for discounts.... maybe even one of the sucker shoot machines (you know, that they have at banks to send the canisters) that go straight to our kitchen... that would be a dream come true!
Of course, after all this dream eating, I began to get a little parched. Washing it all down with a big, chocolate malt would allow me to die a happy, complete woman! Yuuuuum!
After eating, especially a big meal, I become very tired and bloated. A nice foot massage (like the one this very spoiled baby is receiving) would end my day nicely! Adam, my dear, I hope you're taking notes.
I chose this bed for my dream bed... full of pillows.. the blankets look clean and well fluffed. I would love to crawl into this bed and sleep for a week! So, overall, this is everything I need today! And possibly for the next 7 months!





No comments:
Post a Comment