Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Troy's Hunting Quiet Book

(sigh....) It's complete! Days and days, hours upon hours, the Hunting Quiet Book is done and I'm so excited about it! Our boys can't wait to grow and be just like Daddy. Hiking the mountains behind our home, camping,  fishing. They LOVE the outdoors. I found that making Troy a Hunting quiet book would be very fitting and he is soooo excited to finally have it! In this book are the essentials you'll need for a successful hunting/fishing/camping trip and the animals you may find along the way!!! ;)

The Browning logo

A is for antlers     B is for binoculars

C is for catfish     D is for duck

E is for elk     F is for fox (tail)

G is for grizzly     H is for hike

I is for ice fishing     J is for jack rabbit

K is for knife     L is for (hunting) license...
obviously a hunting license doesn't look like this, but I wanted to throw a picture of Troy in his book!

M is for mountains     N is for North

O is for orange vest     P is for pack

Q is for quail     R is for raft

S is for snake     T is for turtle

U is for underwear     V is for vroom!...
the thought of cutting out a four-wheeler made me tired, so the exhaust smoke is as good as it gets!

W is for waders     X is for moose x-ing

Y is for yellow bait     Z is for zzzz's (a tired camper)


Thank you for viewing Troy's Quiet Book; I'm quite proud of it!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good Tera! Sorry I didn't get back to you in time to help you with your letters. I could only come up with Pine Trees and Ridge, I like yours better! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete