A few days ago I decided to make a list of fun things to do this fall and winter with my little family. I'm so excited! I probably could have come up with 100 things to do, but I wanted to do as many "no-cost" things as possible. Of course, treating ourselves to things like eating out and ice skating are always fun to :) I'll update the blog with pictures and our laughs along the way as we tackle all 50 fun things!
50 Fun Things to do before December 31st!
- Drink hot cocoa (with marshmallows!)
- Build a fire and roast smores
- Color a "snowy" picture
- Go sledding
- Visit Santa
- Cut out snowflakes
- Sing a Christmas carol.. or two
- Make a snow angel
- Build a snowman
- Drink apple cider
- Bake cookies
- Cuddle under a warm blanket
- Go to the pumpkin patch
- Have a camp out (in the living room) with Dad
- Have a camp out with Mom
- Play board games
- Have a face painting party
- Take a picture in our costumes
- Go to the Red Barn for a treat
- Take a family picture
- Shovel snow
- Do some snow painting
- Make a popcorn garland
- Set up Christmas decorations
- What a holiday movie
- Make goodies for a neighbor
- Learn the meaning of Christmas.. sadly I've never really sat my children down to do this before
- Make bird feeders
- Surprise someone with a handmade card
- Go out to lunch
- Go bowling
- Finger paint
- Cut out sugar cookies
- Draw a simple family tree
- Make a snow globe (these are so cute!)
- Make sock puppets
- Make a treasure map
- Make snowman popsicle sticks
- Make a no-sew scarf
- Drink eggnog
- Go ice skating
- Make a Christmas wreath
- Make a puzzle
- Read a holiday book from the library
- Homemade donuts
- Homemade cinnamon rolls
- Make snowman pancakes
- Eat a hot fudge sundae
- Donate a toy
- Hug someone
No comments:
Post a Comment