Friday, October 7, 2011

And he's off!

Penelope (future hunter) in her hunting gear.. just like her Daddy!

The snowy mountains Dad get to sleep on.

Adam left today to set up camp for the Spike Elk hunt tomorrow! The boys cried and cried when he left. They thought it was the end of world, Dad leaving for a couple days. I'm bummed too that he'll be gone. He works a ton, so I'm used to him being gone all day long, but at least I can count on sleeping next to him. 


The boys and I did nothing but veg out this evening. We had spaghetti and garlic bread. Yum-mee!! We then decided to watch a Scooby Doo Halloween flick and eat some buttery popcorn. Not long after that I came up with the awesome idea of #1 Drink hot cocoa (with marshmallows!) and indulging in #48 Eat a hot fudge sundae. All was well, until now. I'm sooo ready for sleep and am about to climb into bed and check #15 Have a camp out with Mom off our list, but now have the worst Eat-Nothing-But-Junk-Food-And-Sugar-Like-A-Dummy stomach ache.


We're all looking forward to Adam's SAFE return... and checking out the spike he brings home this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment