Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I'm so thrilled to say the costumes are done and I've never been more glad to be done with a project! They took me forever! Well, once I finally sat down and set my mind to finish them, it wasn't so bad. I'm glad to be done though. They turned out pretty cheesy, but the boys LOVE them and they look so stinkin' cute in them!

3 comments:

  1. Those are such cute costumes! You did such a great job. Tanner is a perfect ninja. I do believe he was born to be an excellent guardian and just kick butt. Troy will one day sweep some lovely maiden off her feet. What girl wouldn't want a handsome musketeer. Penelope is by far the most beautiful snow white and I love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I almost forgot to tell Goosie girl that she is the prettiest flower ever. Kiss her bunches for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tera! Those look AMAZING!!! Here you were talking about how make it and love its dress was so great..... You did a dang good job!

    ReplyDelete