Friday, October 14, 2011

Little Miss Polka Dot

We went to the park today once Tanner was done with school. We walked there. It was hot. I was tired. Now I'm sore and more tired. But it was nice to be there after being gone for so long. Plus, it was Penny's REAL first time visiting the park!
This picture makes me smile. My little gal is getting so big. This was her first ride (without her car seat) in the stroller. She love it from start to finish :)

Our girl is one happy baby. 

The realization of not having ate in awhile hit her hard.

Then being at the park and hungry was miserable!

It was like pulling teeth trying to get this picture from the riding-scooters-is-so-much-more-fun-than-taking-more-pictures  boys, but I got one and it's a cute one!

Tomorrow I'll post the pictures I took of the boys at the park. Tonight I'm busy watching a flick with my hubby. It was 5 years ago today that we said "I do"!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh! Happy Anniversary! You two make such a cute couple! 5 years, That is AWESOME! I love being married, it is the best isn't it?

    ReplyDelete