Saturday, October 1, 2011
The little things are what make a huge difference.
I've always been a sucker for romance. I cry at all the cheesy love movies.. shoot, there are even commercials that get me choked up. Adam and I are nearing our 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it. In just two weeks, it'll have been five years since we exchanged our vows. Five years since I walked down that chapel's aisle towards a teary-eyed, gorgeous man. I was so nervous. Not to marry him, but just nervous for this huge day. I remember thinking, while getting ready to walk the aisle with my dad, "Pleeeease don't throw up!" Five years later and two more babies, making three, I am still so over-the-moon in love with my husband. I still get the "love butterflies". I still get this overwhelming warmth inside of me when I hear him laugh. And I still feel shy when he stares at me, telling me how much he loves me. We both know how the other feels. We voice it constantly and from time to time leave cute, love notes throughout the house. Adam was so tired last night that he went to bed right when he got home from work. Thus, we didn't get the chance to visit. I thought I would leave him some notes with my thoughts, for him to wake to.
You don't always have to go all out, even a little note will do the trick and make your love feel wonderful inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment