Adam built this awesome fort for our two boys this evening. It was
pretty awesome and the boys loved it! I wanted to draw some flowers and add some "decor" to it, but none of them would let me. The boys got to play in their new fort for maybe 30 minutes before it got put up and Troy was banned from it for the rest of the evening. He's a wild one, that child of ours!
These boys complete each other!
I think Daddy was playing the giant!
I love this one!!
FUNNY FACES
By the way, this is my 7th post this month and including the pictures above, there's already 59 pictures for you all to see! See Papa, you never have to worry about not seeing updated pictures of your grandchildren!!!
I Loved forts when I was younger, how fun!
ReplyDeleteYou look SOOOO pretty in the pictures from the work party. Your flower turned out AWESOME, you did such a good job! That doesn't surprise me though, you make everything look perfect!