Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Night on the Town

Adam's work had their annual Holiday Dinner last night (our first time getting to experience the MegaDiamond way!!). It was a lot of fun. We didn't socialize with anyone though... not because we didn't want to, but because there were probably 400 people there, making it very difficult for Adam to find anyone he really knew. He hasn't worked there for too long and only sees a handful of people that come in and out of the shipping office. So, we sat at this huge table, all by our lonesomes, but we were totally fine with that. It was so fun to just sit and visit. The food was amazing and overall it was a great night out together! Did I mention that we were home by 9pm???? Yeah, we're not night-owls.... that's for sure! We were sooooo ready for bed!

Come to think of it.... this may be the first photo of just the two of us that I've posted!
We clean up nice!!!

My super cute hair barrette that I made to go with my dress! I love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God! You guys look great! Tera, I love your dress and with your beautiful hair accessory you look just perfect. What a very georgous couple you two make. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how fun! I love it! You guys look great! It is so nice to spend time with your loved ones! I might have to hire you to make me some hair accessories too :)

    ReplyDelete