I know little Cohen usually goes by Cohen Monster, but I think Rock Star Cohen is much more fitting. Just check out that Rock Star hair!!! I love it! He's such a little cutie. I just wish he lived much closer so I could squeeze him and babysit him all the time! Seriously, Scott and Tawnya, I'm telling you.. you could live the "dating life" again, because I would even consider being your guys' live-in babysitter! I would totally do it!
Anyways, here are the cute pictures!
Troy really, really, REALLY loves his little cousin.
He wanted to touch him constantly and rub his hair!
I think I'm pretty spot on, when I say that in this picture,
Cohen was saying in his head, "This kid is making me super nervous!
I'm not sure this was a good idea!"
and... "Yep, I'm a goner for sure!"
"I would make such a good big brother!"
"But, it would be hard to share all the attention!"
Uncle Adam looked pretty good holding that baby!
Little Cohen slept so peacefully in his arms!
I really like this picture! It makes me happy :)
Troy thought the Wee Wee Tee Pees were pretty neat.
I love this picture! And I love Cohen's little double chin!!
See, here he's saying, "I can't contain my excitement!!!!!
I love my Auntie Tera so DARN MUCH!!!" Really... he told me!
Troy being goofy!
Tanner took a quick picture and then he was good on the baby holding :)
Auntie Tawnya and Troy
I love this picture!!
Troy didn't mind sharing his toys with Cohen.
Isn't that the sweetest baby ever?!!
Cohen, come visit us! We miss you and from the pictures we've seen, you're changing and growing so fast! We love you, your mommy, and your daddy bunches!
Awww, this is soo sweet! Cohen is sooo lucky to have you as family, and so are we!!!! I think the pictures with you guys turned out soo good! I love them! I would love to come back and visit you guys sometime soon! I can't believe how much bigger Cohen is since these pictures! I keep meaning to post pics from that trip, but I have so many it overwhelms me!!! I will do it though! We LOVE you guys too!
ReplyDelete