Today was a fun snow day for us! The boys and I got into our snow gear and headed out into the freezing weather to build ourselves a snowman! The snow was perfect! However, it's been awhile since I've made a snowman, so you can tell from how mine turned out, I need some practice!! Tanner loved it though. We dressed up S.M. with my scarf, a carrot nose, forgot the hat, and then the tennis balls that we were going to use for his eyes wouldn't stay put, so in the end, our snowman looks very plain... but happy!
Doesn't this little guy just look so much older?!
My little Tan Man was so excited we finally got the chance to build a snowman. He wanted it taller than him, but my hands were getting cold!!
We made a cozy little hole in all the snow for Goose, but I don't think she really liked it all that much.
Tanner then wanted to get into the snow hole and have me bury him. He thought that that was pretty darn cool! I can't wait until we get the chance to take them sledding!! I can't imagine how much fun he's going to have then!
All the snow....
No comments:
Post a Comment