We were so excited to have Toby, Scout and their Mommy come over to help us decorate ornaments! We already have ours hanging on the Christmas tree!
Tanner's finished ornaments!
Daddy had the best idea ever, driving home from work! He thought that it would be a blast for him and the boys to make chocolate chip cookies! The boys were quite excited to do this with their Dad!
Tanner liked all the taste testing!
Troy thought he was pretty cool for getting to spoon the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet!
I have wanted to make these headbands for who knows how long and I finally had the materials to put it all together. While the boys' cookies were baking, Adam burnt the edges to all my little circles that I had cut out so I could then glue them onto my headband. It's all really simple, but I think it turned out pretty cute. I plan to buy more fabric in different colors and make more, so I'll keep posting what I come up with!
Looks pretty cute to me!
Hey Tera! I am glad you got your cd! Sorry it took so long!
ReplyDeleteYou are so crafty, I love it! You inspire me to be crafty with little Cohen :) I love your headband too! That is awesome!
You know, I love to see those Daddy moments! I am already seeing how much Cohen loves his Daddy and I think that is soooo special! Adam is such a good Daddy!
We really miss you guys too! I CANNOT wait until law school is finished...talk about a tough time in our lives :) We are ready to be back around family! We love you guys!