Of course, when I told Troy to say "Cheese" and smile he wouldn't...
...and then I'm caught mid-blink..
There we go! We're both on the same page!
Troy became very sad and upset when I wouldn't let him get behind the camera.
Very upset :(
I finally caved and this was Troy's one and ONLY attempt at photography. His chubby finger got in the way, but he centered Goose perfectly!
Goose looks so pretty, oh so pretty, in her new Christmas outfit.
Thanks to Papa and Nana for keeping her fashionable!
Me and my boys (minus one)
Check out Tanner's awesome pose!
I absolutely love Troy in this jacket!! All thanks to Gpa Kenny and Gma Judy
He wanted to show us his cookie! Very tasty!!
Papa and Nana sent us the famous Gingerbread House AND Train, so as soon as Tanner is out of school, we'll be hard at work! I think Tanner said we'll be working on the train tonight and then save the house for this weekend to let Dad help us out! Stay tuned for those pictures to come!!
ONLY 15 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE'RE IN PUEBLO, CO!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment