- finish Troy's quilt before March 13th... of this year
- hang boys' bulletin board
- put together puzzle for above bulletin board
- finish gluing yarn to windmills and hang
- finish things for tawnya and little rockstar cohen
- work on joe's scrapbook
- work on joe's graduation announcements
- make troy's birthday invites
- figure out a theme for troy's birthday
- make apron for briana (that I promised her probably over a year ago..)
- make joe's birthday gift that was, yeah, today.
- make birthday wreath for troy (this one I can't wait to show you!)
I know there's probably more but I'm losing my thoughts now...
I have been sucked into going through every item being sold at Pier 1 Imports... dang, I love that store. I've only actually physically walked into a store 2 or 3 times, but I do love it. They have an amazing sale going on right now and I found so much that I would like to have in our home. Especially the kitchen. Here are some of my LOVES:
I love the bird salt and pepper shakers, the coasters, lemon wreath for my kitchen.. or maybe a bathroom, the lamp, plate and bowl for my kitchen, along with the red casserole dish! The really awesome thing is, all this stuff is on clearance! I wish I could go shopping.
Anyways, these are my thoughts for this evening. I'm very bored. I was even shooed out of the bedroom because I was typing too loud and my working hubby needed rest. I love him and like it best when he's rested and happy.
Adam starts his new position (full-time) hopefully on Monday! Which means that he will be off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and then work Thursday, Friday, Saturday.. His hours, you may ask?? 9am to 9pm!!!! We're very excited about this, considering we were afraid he'd be put on the graveyard shift. Now lets just hope this stays FOREVER and we get all this extra time to hang out with Dad! This also will mean that Adam will be able to attend my doctor's appointment this coming Monday! and all future appointments! I'm extra excited about that fact!
Happy 18th Birthday Joe David! I can't believe you're already graduating high school and moving onto the next HUGE chapter in your life! Enjoy it to the fullest! We love and miss you so much and hope today was super special and awesome!
p.s. I'm very jealous that you got to spend your evening at Chili's... very jealous. All I could think about all night was their amazing fajitas.. yumminess.
I better get to bed before I give a post tomorrow of how much I'm dragging... besides, you just saw part of my to do list so I need all the rest I can get. Ciao.
*I'm pretty sure I over used the word awesome. I need myself a thesaurus...






No comments:
Post a Comment