Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Diapered Buzz and 15 Weeks

Troy and I had a nice time yesterday having "Mommy, Baby Time". Amazingly, we really don't get time just the two of us. Usually when Tanner goes to school, that's when Troy naps, so it was nice to hang out just him and I yesterday while Tanner and Adam went shooting. 

As you can see, Troy was in his pajamas all day, as was I. We started off by having a glass of juice together and then when he was whining about being cold, I decided we needed to take a bath! He was really stressed that I was getting in with him. Tanner used to love when I would take baths with him, but it stresses Troy out! We played for quite awhile and I washed the breakfast and lunch out of his hair... baths are only a luxury for me. I don't know how people actually try to get clean in one. I was so uncomfortable the entire time and since the water only covered my legs, I was getting more and more cold being in there. Once we were dressed and ready to play again, he wanted to diaper Buzz. I remember Tanner wanting to do this with his toys and I always got such a kick out of it. 



Buzz is well protected for any and all accidents.

I made a really big deal out of how cool I thought Buzz was with a diaper on, so he was really excited!

We're just going to say this is our 4 month pregnancy picture. It's about 15 weeks, so it's close enough. This past month seemed to FLY by and I loved it! I'm sure from here on out the days and months are going to blur together and before I know it, I'll have this baby.. I really do want all of this to last for as long as possible; even though every morning I wake with a horrible backache, headache and stomachache I love being pregnant. Tanner's friend at school just welcomed a new little sister this past week and I was able to see both her and mommy while I was picking Tan up from school. I was so excited to hear that she had had her baby and it made me really anxious for us to have ours...... until this poor woman walked through the door, two little kids following her and lugging an infant carrier. She looked exhausted. I have come to the realization that this is the really easy part! I'm going to be lugging an infant carrier, having two little kids follow me (or more likely, I'm going to be booking it after two little boys), looking exhausted and drained from all hours of the night feedings and caring for another life. I think I'll do better at trying not to rush baby's arrival and enjoy just being uncomfortable and tired from looking after two kiddos!


p.s. I really do believe that making a picture black and white is a quick fix all. My hair looked terrible, I looked tired and frumpy, but being b&w kinda helped! I'm guessing there will be a lot of black and white pregnancy pictures in the near future :)

***Here's me Bringin' Back the Bangs! still trying to get used to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment