- Troy has discovered how much more neat marker looks on a wall than on paper. The end result: all known markers, that we owned, were thrown out. Problem solved, until he discovers crayons, pens and pencils get the same effect!
- Tanner saw a Dad and his baby (about Troy's age) taking a walk the other day and says, "Oh! How cute! I wish I had a baby like that!" I told him he did have a baby like that and he said "Oh yeah! For a second I forgot you were having a baby!"
- Tanner has informed me that he only plays with the boys at school, because girls aren't boys and you need 7 friends to be cool.
- I honestly think Troy's favorite two things in the world are balloons ("bunz!) and cows ("mooo!").
- Grandma Lorene was surprised to hear that its very uncomfortable for me to sleep and thought that most women don't experience that until the 9th month.... I don't think she's viewed the belly and love handles lately.
- Speaking of baby.. our baby is now officially the size of a lemon! He/She is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over his/her body for warmth! I get weekly baby updates thanks to thebump.com!
- I had a woman, who's lucky she's here to live another day, tell me today that I look like I'm "ready to have this baby any minute!" Ok, come on!!! I'm the first one to say that this belly never misses a meal and even has a few extra, but honestly! I'm not THAT big!! Yeesh!
- Troy climbs out of his bed at night over and over, come bed time. It's very frustrating for all of us. Tanner came out to tonight to tell me that Troy was out again... he says, "Mom! Troy's outta his bed again! But I thought of a great idea! We can take the big baby gate and tie it down on top of his crib to keep him in!!!" He was very proud of his idea. I told him, between laughing, "Tanner we can't do that..." He asked why. I told him, "Because honey, it's just not right." He responded with, "But, it'll keep him in bed all night." The kid does have a point.... ;)
- Adam's been sporting a really hot goatee!
- EXACTLY one month until Troy turns TWO!!!
- Last, but not least, we are officially 3 1/2 months pregnant!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Interesting Tid-Bits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment